Landscape Designer and Flagger
Millard Sprinkler is currently looking for a Lawn Sprinkler Design Apprentice in our Residential Landscape Division who will meet with clients, create landscape designs, and present proposals to customers to be part of our design/ build sales team.
In this position, you will learn to:
- Working with prospective customers
- Create design quotes
- Manage design installation, from start to finish
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Manage multiple projects
- Work at a fast pace environment while operating with a high sense of urgency
- Working closely with vendors, subcontractors and employees; ensuring exceptional customer service and quality.
- Designing properties for utility markings and buried lines. Working with utility companies, cable and others to locate cables, pipes, lines and other hazards to avoid.
- Self-starter who is committed to producing quality work that exceeds client expectations
- Sales ability
- Effective communication both verbally and in writing
- Extremely well-organized
- Assure that the quality of work is performed according to Millard Sprinkler’s standards
- Work well under pressure, meet deadlines, juggle multiple projects and maintain a positive attitude
If interested, please click the button below to apply online.
Millard Sprinkler is a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Millard Sprinkler is consistently named “Best of Omaha,” and recognized by the BBB with their prestigious “Integrity Award,” Millard Sprinkler has serviced over 30,000 customers in the Omaha area and has over 500 years of combined experience with their leadership and is known to be one of the largest providers of sprinkler systems in the Midwest.
Millard Sprinkler is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.